Wednesday 6 January 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year from all at Hairpiece Champion.

A 10-track Glaciers album will be available soon, but in the meantime to free up some head-space and freshen up in 2010, I have put together 11 tracks of odds and ends, bits and bobs, hits and shit. I'm probably not going to do much with them now, and they're better being on the internet and in someone else's ears than sitting languishing on my computer. It's just under half an hour long, varied recording qualities and a range of songwriting quality too...

Download 'They Sang Right Through My Mouth' for free here

Tracks: Oak Tree - Basho Song 1 - I Drink Milk - Monsters & Bears - Coco - Basho Song 2 - Ice Cream - Sunday22Nov2009 - Inside The Glacier - How They Howl - Girls

(All written by Claus except 'I Drink Milk' by Claus and Matthew S)

Welcome to 2010

Back soon

Thanks

x

No comments:

Post a Comment